Mosman is hands-down one of Sydney’s most recognisable suburb names, known for it’s rich, beautiful surrounds and the lifestyle it offers the locals. The NSW suburb is also known for it’s dining, fashion and famous faces you’ll see around the suburb.
Mosman’s median price is a little over $3.7m, so getting a foot into the suburb is tough, but then there’s all the competition – 1,174 visits per property on average, almost double the NSW average.
90 Belmont Road, Mosman NSW
Click images to view high-res
From the agent:
Discover a quintessential family lifestyle in this charming double brick cottage, offering a picturesque façade and light washed interiors with retained vintage elements. Perfectly placed for convenience, it’s a walk to both Mosman and Cremorne village shops, city buses, schools and restaurants.
– Generous dining room and a distinct spacious living area
– Private backyard on a large level 513sqm with a timber deck
– Gas and granite kitchen and a beautifully renovated bathroom
– High ceilings, timber floors, air conditioning and a carport
– Includes full DA approval and Construction Certificate package to create a substantial family home.
Enquiries via Realesate.com.au
This week’s Property Spotlight brought to you by:
The Agency – North (Web / Facebook / REA Profile)
Scott Thornton & Erik Stoneberg
Have you also got a property worth sharing with 40,000 readers?
Book a Property Spotlight and showcase your agency & your listings. Click here to book.